Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Didn't know he moved to Citroen. So who are the factory ford drivers now?
"Examine your values and understand that you must choose one side or the other. Any compromise between good and evil only hurts the good and helps the evil." -- Ayn Rand
No offense to Hirvonen as he will always be a top shelf driver, just wondering how he's gonna feel being #2 at Citroen vs #1 at Ford?
Oh and btw, if I'm ever lucky enough to have a video made about me(never gonna happen) I want Mad Media to do it.