April 3rd, 2012, 17:36
Need to finish a detail job on a TBM700........the stacks are stainless steel and need to be polished....any help is appreciaped.
DynamicOffroad Racing http://www.dynamicoffroad.com/
April 3rd, 2012 17:36
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
April 3rd, 2012, 17:54
Re: Tbm700 stacks
Cotton buffing wheel and green rouge compound.
Scully Engineering Contractors, Inc.