Anybody headed to Formula D?
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
I will have people out there but am commited somewhere else. I am bummed.
If you see Joon Maeng in the Nitto Tire / Lucas Oil RX-8 give him a thumbs up.
Also desert racer Matt Field (was entered in Class 8 at the Mint 400) will be out in a Bright Neon Green LS-X powered 240
AMERICA BLESS GOD!
I was there, and it was really fun!!!
what an up and down event for me and my team. 2 cars out in top 32, 1 of the cars wrecked hard, but won the race in the end. was fun being back home for a minute though.
Here are some prime videos and pics!