August 28th, 2004, 01:43
my stock temp guage has stopped working. where is the temp sensor located on the engine, so i can start tracing it back? haynes manual is no help... any thoughts are appreciated...
88 yota, 22r(carb'd)....
August 28th, 2004 01:43
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
August 28th, 2004, 09:00
Re: temp sensor
Gary, on mine it is the first sender located right behind the fuel pump on the manifold. As old as my truck is, several times I thought the sender was bad only to find the wires covering had hardened and had broken.