May 22nd, 2012, 19:48
Re: F-150 Speedometer Not working???
I did replace the sensor in the rear end. I pulled out of my driveway and the Speedo died.
Originally Posted by philofab
It does not have the E4OD trans. I have checked the fuses for those systems and they're all fine. I'm thinking it's the cluster.
I appriciate all the help, thanks guys!
Originally Posted by FlyHiFlyLo
Spotter for the #73 TORC Pro Lite, #220 Super Truck, and #870 Super Stock Truck
May 22nd, 2012 19:48
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today