Lost hydro bump
Hey guys I was out near Yerington on Sat and took the race course (2011) up the hill out of town down into the valley and lost a hydro bump. Not 100% sure it was in that area but somewhere on the course, I would appreciate it a lot if you guys would keep your eyes peeled for it. It's a custom KING bump and it will be the mirror of this in it's canister.
If anyone finds this will you please send me a pm or call me.
541 399 3131
May 16th, 2012 14:16
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Re: Lost hydro bump
Thanks for taking the time to look and hopefully it will turn up.