aluminum or stainless for rigid radiator lines
whats best to use? its rear engine front radiator so each line is 10 plus feet long. I can see pros and cons for each. they will go through the cab so maybe stainless is safer? aluminum would cool better
May 18th, 2012 18:24
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Re: aluminum or stainless for rigid radiator lines
Aluminum is the best choice. The key is to have flexible joints where the tubing meets the engine and radiator.
Scully Engineering Contractors, Inc.