>>> Say Hello to my Little Friends <<<
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS…
In an effort to fine tune our SuperCourse #3 (May 26) and Poker Run Fun course (May 27), we have modified the original lap distance from 28 miles to 23 miles.
But oh, what 23 miles. This is one of the best courses we’ve ever laid out. It has everything: Rocks, Sand washes, hard pack rails, hill climbs, hill climbs, hill climbs and more good stuff in one course than ever. Did I say hill climbs?
MEET MY LITTLE FRIENDS: PIXIE (first hill); JUANITA (second hill) and BIG BERTHA (The Hill), which are now part of the 23-mile course.
Of Course, we are also marking “EITHER/OR” route to the hills, especially for Bertha, which will allow everyone to use the “alternate” route, which is longer yet easier, especially people participating in the Poker Run Fun on Sunday.
If you are racing Super-C (Sat) or planning on the Poker Run Fun (Sun), we think you are going to really enjoy this course. However, we strongly suggest:
· Try to make on Friday, between Noon and 5 p.m. and pre-run the course
· If you race on Saturday, try our Poker Run Fun on Sunday, just to enjoy the panorama and the beauty of this course. It is AWESOME! I know it’s an overused word but awesome basically describes it, as does: breathtaking, splendid, tremendous, fantastic and marvelous.
· Remember, you can sign up on race day and event day (no late fees), from 7 a.m. until 9 a.m.
· Participant’s meeting at 9 a.m.
· Start: 10 a.m. sharp. Each entry starts on their own time.
· You can also sign up in advance to save time and not having to stand in line
· FREE Parking for all participants only ALL WEEKEND. Enjoy the views from our place, Alta Vista Ranch
· Camping and contained fires OK. Please clean up after yourselves
· REMEMBER, It’s a big weekend, and although we have set most of the course in areas where few people visit and ride, there is still the great possibility of traffic. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE PRE-RUNNING & WHILE PARTICIPATING!
Attached are: The entry forms, photo of the hills and the Google Earth “kml” file so that you can take a “virtual tour” of the entire course.
Also go to: www.averacing.com for more details
Let’s make this next Memorial Day weekend, a “memorable” one here in Cal City, the only city in California, that welcomes OHVers with open arms.
There is a limit on entries: 900
We still have a few openings. Sign up now! HAHAHA…!
See you soon.
May 20th, 2012 08:26
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today