sealed system radiator?
I will be running a stock LS1 in my rear engine buggy and the radiator will be mounted in the back at an angle on the X bracing. I was also going to run an oil cooler as well. I am trying to figure out what size radiator to run and if I should run a sealed system type radiator or not. I was told to run a sealed system if the radiator will be mounted at an angle, not sure if this is true or not. Any advice or comments will help! thanks.
May 28th, 2012 12:20
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today