Where to mount a fuel tank on a 900XP RZR..
Just bought one a couple weeks ago and want to get it set up for BITD next season... Where are you guys mounting the fuel tank? I thought about the cargo area, but then it covers the engine access cover... Any ideas?
May 30th, 2012 17:01
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Baja Bobsled Team
Re: Where to mount a fuel tank on a 900XP RZR..
Most of the guys get custom ones made that go under the seats along with a fire wall. You might also want to ask the racers over at UTVunderground.com
I race a modified RZR 4 seater so we just put the cell behind the seats.