Looking to get some new aluminum and hopefully a new windshield molded into the aluminum similar to how Alumicraft buggies are. Preferably in the Temecula/San Diego area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
CRB. I know Neal or Rob Mason can get Curt,s number to you. I have never been less than impressed with the stuff I have seen come out of his shop!
388 Enterprise Street # 107
San Marcos, CA 92078-4366
If Huntington Beach is "do-able", Marty at MME has more than enough credentials to get the job done... Every job I've had done so far has been beyond expectations.
MME Aluminum Fabrication
Curt (CRB) does awesome work. Just plan ahead because he's usually booked.........