Ford and International tie rod ends
On the buggy I'm rebuilding the steering rack is set up for International tie rod ends and the spindles are for Ford. Does anyone know the part #'s for the Ford and Internatioal ends? I would like to purchase locally if possible instead of ordering online. Thanks.
June 8th, 2012 13:05
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Re: Ford and International tie rod ends
Run the International all the way around, they are stronger, or better yet, drill it out and use Rod Ends.
Ramsey El Wardani
Smarter Than Dirt!
One Man Racing