Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Thanks Mike for the vote, but serious Jerry you know I can drive so maybe we can work something out for the 1000. Our team is ready motivated and coming off a win at the 500.
Don't let the fuel companies see this...we can't have economical choices that make racing more affordable.
Camburg doesn't have a truck with an open seat. Jerry was merely posting pictures that they can build one.
A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working will in 20 years
Trans should be opened up I think , but put a dollar cap amount on it
1 TIME 1997 SF 250 CLASS 22 CHAMP / 1 TIME 2009 BAJA 1000 CLASS 6 CHAMP / 1 TIME 2010 MINT 400 CLASS 7 CHAMP