Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
They should go ahead and pre print the check payable to: Kyle Leduc!
Check out Hardesty Motorsports Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Hardesty-Motorsports/230616576993086
Will they allow 4clynder pro lites to run?!?! I mean if the v8s are so good they should let us right?
With Hector, the only way Kyle won't get the check is if he doesnt show up, and I don't see that happening!