That was a nasty tumble. Oh Crandon is so cruel sometimes.
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
I agree, I do not think that you can blame Oberg for this. Those are a very poor choice of words for your discription.
Last edited by 3D of 3DCS; June 20th, 2012 at 07:10. Reason: typo
Derek Dehart 715.889.3498 www.3dcsvideo.com [email protected]
Both going for the same real estate...it's the start of a race in turn 1 at Crandon; not the first time it's happened. Imagine if it were "old" turn 1 before they banked it. It's time for a real catch-fence on that far side though. Because of the banking, the guard rail is a launch pad...as evidenced by #76.