Hello, My name is L. Beard
Started off-road racing in about 1973 at the Mint gun club coarse. Have raced for most associations and most locations except Baja.
With my father, Ed Beard, we developed "Beard Seats". Sold company about 13 years ago.
Owned an off-road shop in Phoenix and Tucson AZ. The original Chaparrel chassis were designed and built.
July 3rd, 2012 17:11
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Re: Hello, My name is L. Beard
I bought my first set of fiberglass buckets from you on Clarendon, I think you were in junior high. Looked like it.
My butt still hurts...
Hey! You kids!! Get OFF my driveway!!! If you can't go away happy, just go away!