Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
THAT makes it affordable...
Tax Payer Funded racing
I say if you dont race this class then you have nothing to complain about.I think it is going to be cool to see how the builders go about their builds for this.The Baja lite V8 VS the TT spec will tell alot about what is more important,the abilty to get through gnarly whoops or HP to weight.Some guy nick named the Iron man used to due pretty good with alot less HP and travel than his competition.
my two engines are tagged by both and we will race them EVERYWHERE.......there is no problem.......until we need to freshen or repair them....