Hemi has a way better tq curve.
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
I'd use this engine:
I can't see why it wouldn't be legal, it is a mfg produced crate engine... This thing would rock with a good tune.
Paul Holguin #1466
2 engine numbers at this time
FORD #M-6007-M50s w/ wire loom & control pack #m-6017-A504V
GM #19244805 W/Wire loom & control pack #19201861
Talked with Casey today and he is working on writing in the rule book a engine service/rebuild rule. Stay tuned.