Checking my phone every two seconds, waiting for results, fingers and toes crossed, all from over 100 miles away...This is more stressful than actually racing the damn truck...
Whew...Day 1 is over...
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
and now the weekend has finished! Fantastic results for a 4000 pound truck with a whopping 155 HP. Couldn't be happier as a "team" owner...
Weekend wrapup and video: http://nismostuff.blogspot.com/2012/...nd-wrapup.html