July 14th, 2012, 15:02
Howdy forum... New member introducing myself.
- How you got into desert racing.
Built a rockcrawler that couldn't exceed 20mph on whoops, and wasn't happy with that.
- How you have found this website.
A real desert racer pointed me here
- What vehicle you play with.
Planning a prerunner... leaning toward a Ranger, hence the "bad horse" handle.
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing.
Local hoonage, local Solocross, local offroad parks
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc.
I'm a geek who breaks stuff (software test engineer)
....or anything else worth sharing.
um... I'm a chronic lurker
July 14th, 2012 15:02
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today