July 20th, 2012, 10:03
Help with Choosing Air Bump Stops Size for Vehicle?
I have been looking for an article, write up,details on how to choose the right air bumps. let me know is there is link to one please.
I want to place bumps on the rear of my Tacoma leaf sprung deavers 16-18" travel, playrunner (not racer) with triple bypasses.
2.0 or 2.5 x 4" or 2" thats the dilema. i just dont want the shocks to take all the abuse.
July 20th, 2012 10:03
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today