July 31st, 2012, 20:29
OC bar goers beware, guy is older man with beard, veteran hat, and can play the part of a true veteran doing good for our vets and thier families. He is selling raffle tickets for a 2012 Harley to help military families. Guy is a straight up crook. If you check out militarypress.com site, he has done this in the San Diego area last year and is now in Orange county. The site says to call the police but I'd much rather see someone take this dude out back and teach him what stealing is all about.
Famous last words: "what could go wrong"?
July 31st, 2012 20:29
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today