August 7th, 2012, 22:25
Parker Kligerman and BKR. What's up?
Brad K. released the kid in sixth place currently? Didn't really see that coming. I didn't know Mr. Penske had that much control over BKR. Looks as if Dave Blaney Jr. will be in that truck most of the year. Anyone have any inside info on where Parker will land? At least Brad let him go on a off week so he could keep his championship hopes up. My best guess would be Joe Denette Motorsports if they can find sponsorship?
For all of your Off Road Racing Updates or questions follow me on Twitter #ORRUPD8
August 7th, 2012 22:25
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today