ORI Struts is Now an Official Advertiser on Race-Dezert!
ORI's new STX Strut is unmatched in stability, articulation,
ride quality, and performance. Check us out at . . .
ORI STX Strut Features
• Can be set to mid-stroke ride height and not push off.
• Stable on side hills and fast turns. Most users dump the sway bar.
• Tuneable anywhere from firm ride to loose articulation by simply adjusting nitrogen gas pressures.
• Two nitrogen-charged chambers above and below the piston provide unlimited tuneability for body roll stability.
• Velocity-sensitive compression damping: Soft ride changes to firm compression damping as piston shaft speed increases.
• 7-position externally-adjustable rebound damping.
• Internal hydraulic bump stop.
• Adjustable for rapid drop-out over high-speed whoops.
• No fading or overheating.
• Most customers also dump the external bump stops and limit straps.
• Tough 1-3/4" diameter piston shaft.
• Compact, simple installation fits tight spaces.
• Much higher load-carrying capacity than conventional air shocks.
• All load support is on nitrogen gas, so no coil springs to mess with.
• Spring rate easily adjusted by changing oil volume and gas pressures.
Stability . . . Bank on It