Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
http://www.mikesracephoto.com -JNV R.I.P.-
"Know when to shoot...And when to Scoot"
He's a marine, I aint even mad
"Better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6"
Did you just straight loose your cool or what? I've never seen anything like that. An accidental hard wack is one thing, taking a guy for a ride is another, but then when you are not even in contact with the bumper anymore and trying to get your Viper motor into the cab is on another level, haha. It really looked as if you were passed out at the wheel with your foot on the gas.
Ashcraft Racing #78 / DA Family
Wow! Not even in the same class!
Is KORE still is business? Racing like that can't be good for business.