November 6th, 2004, 19:59
Javiers Cantina- Irvine Spectrum
Just returned from Mark Posts new restaurant in the Irvine Spectrum. The food is great as well as the atmosphere and margaritas. Its the perfect date night with the wife, couples night or taking your parents out. I highly recommend you checking it out. And if you go on the weekend make sure to let me know the wife and I are ready to go back.
I also walked by No Fear store and they were playing DP 3 on the big plasma, What an awesome night.
November 6th, 2004 19:59
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today