check valve orientation?
I'm installing an inline check valve on a fuel tank vent. Whats the best orientation? Horizontal? Or vertical with the tank sucking down on the valve (vent line to bottom of valve)? This seems flow the best. It does not seem to flow well vertically, rotated 180, with the tank trying to suck UP (vent line to top of valve). Does that make sense......?
08 EL PASO 200 1ST OVERALL
June 3rd, 2005 12:48
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today