March 14th, 2004, 20:33
WELCOME New User
Welcome to the race-dezert.com message board.
We are asking all new registered user to take the time to
1.) completely fill out their profile, including real Name and some of the other fields.
2.) Post a small introduction in this forum.
Once you have done the above two we will review your user account and grant you the posting privileges needed in order to participate in all of the forums and also start new threads (subjects).
When introducing yourself you may tell us:
- How you got into desert racing.
- How you have found this website.
- What vehicle you play with.
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing.
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc.
....or anything else worth sharing.
We try to have a user base that is rather tight and knows each other then allow any new user to post and remain anonymous. By having you make these extra steps we hope to get closer to arching the goal of having a tight desert racing family online.
(please don't make endless replies on every new members post. - Thank you)
Last edited by klaus; November 12th, 2005 at 18:26.
March 14th, 2004 20:33
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today