December 19th, 2005, 13:03
I Beam Kingpin Bushings
All the trucks running Twin I beams, are they just using stock type bronze bushings? How well do they last?
I seem to remember seeing some trucks that had switched to industrial type bronze bushings. Is this a good idea, bad idea or is my "memory" just a halucination.
December 19th, 2005 13:03
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
December 19th, 2005, 19:50
Re: I Beam Kingpin Bushings
If you are using the 1" king pins the stock bushings will be fine. That is what most I beam trucks run. Dane cardones yellow big bird, wide open bajas red prerunner. gary houstons white ranger, and so on.