February 14th, 2006, 23:10
Is Class 21 gone?
With Sal letting the 450 four strokes race in class 21, did it just kill 250cc racing in Baja?
February 14th, 2006 23:10
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
February 15th, 2006, 11:09
Re: Is Class 21 gone?
But, not many guys were running 250cc 4T bikes and those few that still want to race a 250cc 2T bike can still do it and be competitive, likely even win the class. It's not the amount of HP the bike has that will make it win.
Really it should make a class that has been lacking entries (in '04 there was only about 10 total combined entires for the class) grow to have a decent # of entries and decent payback.