August 26th, 2006, 21:23
Grooves in the trans
Just took out my transaxle (002) out of my Baja to be built, and noticed that the fly wheel had left an impression in the lower right corner of the bell housing. Could this be caused by too much end play? Another factor in this is that once the engine is warmed up the oil pressure drops to 15 psi at an idle. What’s your opinion? Is there a problem with the trans or the engine, maybe I should post this in the engine form?
Last edited by baja stu; August 26th, 2006 at 21:35.
August 26th, 2006 21:23
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today