April 30th, 2002, 00:43
the opposite of off road related....
does anyone here have any experience with lowered cars...actually, putting stock springs back onto a crx???? are there any tricks to it, or is it pretty straightforward? seems like all i need is a spring/strut compressor, and the rest is kinda easy...but i could be wrong. and while on the subject, anyone know of any import(honda) junkyards in the oc area? i need a stock front bumper for the same crx(white???), or maybe even a website or shop that deals with used parts???
April 30th, 2002 00:43
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today