December 23rd, 2006, 16:32
Whats up been checking out the forum for a while! Later.
December 23rd, 2006 16:32
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
January 2nd, 2012, 06:04
Re: I'm Matt
Hi Matt. My name is Jon. I'm helping my son build a 65 F100 hotrod. He wants to use a 350 sb/350 turbo setup in it. I'm going to model the install for him, along with cantilevered suspension. I saw where you had a cad model of the engine/trans, but the website wasn't available. Is it possible for you to email it to me, or possibly, depending on the size, send through an ftp site I could setup?
I'd be willing to return the favor with the models of the cantilevered suspension when complete.
My email is jon.metcalf*at*nabiusa.com