February 22nd, 2007, 10:20
Is it okay to run the gps antenna wire with the radio antenna wire? Will it affect either?
Does the gps antenna need to be mounted in a certain place and does it need the o-ring on it.
February 22nd, 2007 10:20
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
February 22nd, 2007, 13:22
Re: lowrance gps
Should not be a problem runing coax together, very different frequency.
Antenna needs a clear veiw of sky.
Not sure about o-ring, probably somthing to seal out the weather, but wont make a difference in an open race car, use it anyway, no reason not to.