President Bush Impersonation - 2006 White House Correspondents
On April 29, 2006 at the 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner, Bush
invited a Bush impersonator named Steve Bridges to share the dais with him.
The premise was that the impersonator was Bush's conscience, interpreting
Bush's words with what he really meant. A 20-second sound and video bite hit
the newscasts, but this is the whole enchilada. This guy is SO good, and the
whole bit is just hilarious.
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Can I be the first person here to call for the abolition of the 22nd amendment, just so we can elect Bush for 4 more years? I mean, I just don't think I'd actually be able to laugh at any other president elect. Err, president apointee.