April 12th, 2007, 18:31
Alright im looking for a v8 and seems around vegas people are a little insanse so if anybody knows a great person who builds 351 let me know Thankss.
April 12th, 2007 18:31
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
April 23rd, 2007, 14:26
HBR in Vegas did my 414 stroker out of a 94' lightning block for my mustang a few years ago and seemed to do a pretty good job...
personally I would buy a world products man o war 427 shortblock from summit but if you do not want to spend that kind of money on a short block then get a 94-95 lightning block and take it to HBR rick is the mans name and he knows his stuff...
April 26th, 2007, 17:22
How much did that run you?