April 21st, 2007, 10:26
Ripped off Club
I just learned this morning from my partner in Neuman, Ca that his storage building was broken into and they stole all of my spares. Fortunatly I had off loaded my spare trans and a few other things in El Cajon before be brought the trailer back North. Spare heads, a fresh Lee steering box, all sorts of stuff. Little of it off road specific. There was a boat in the building and they took the heads off the motor! The good news was they left my Hella hids alone. Strange Oh well, at least I drew the starting position I wanted for the 500.
April 21st, 2007 10:26
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
June 18th, 2007, 12:30
Re: Ripped off Club
Sorry to hear that man. Really sucks!