Alum. firewalls and fiberglass???
I am putting a fiberglass body on my car that I am having built and need to know if I need to have aluminum behind the fiberglass as a firewall. I know trucks do this but does a buggy need this to pass tech?
May 23rd, 2007 19:16
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
June 12th, 2007, 07:17
Re: Alum. firewalls and fiberglass???
If you look in the Score rule book (cr 39) they state you must use an all metal firewall.