August 31st, 2007, 16:10
brake lines - hard line mounts??
What is the best way to mount hard brake lines like when they run along the back of a rear end like on a truggy? What's the cool way???? I've seen washers that have been curved into like a taco shape and then welded every 8 inches so that the brake line can be zip tied to them. I saw that on Quinn's car at McKenzies.
Thanks for your help.
August 31st, 2007 16:10
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today