September 15th, 2007, 17:57
G'day people, Cliffy here.
Have been an avid consumer of Desert racing, for a few years, have a keen interest in 4x4's, and fabrication.
Have completed many projects for mates on their cars, over the years and are always looking to impove skills and design of components.
I am developing a interest in off road racing, and would like to compete in the future. have competed in a few 4x4/nav challenges here. There is a trend in 4x4 competeion here where they are are ending up looking more like off road race trucks.
So I hope to lern more as being a member of Race-dezert.....
September 15th, 2007 17:57
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today