December 31st, 2007, 08:13
mig welding settings
Do fabricators adjust mig welder settings based on the pattern they're using (straight-line vs circles/figure 8's)?
I've gotten to where I use straight-line for smaller stuff, but do I need to reduce wire speed & amps when using a circle pattern to keep from getting too hot? This would be for the same material thickness (like weld-washer vs cage joint).
08 EL PASO 200 1ST OVERALL
December 31st, 2007 08:13
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today