January 21st, 2008, 10:36
I am thinking about getting a long travel suspension kit for a 2007 Rhino 660. It is just for the family to play with we are not going to race it. I am not sure at this point which one to go with. Does anybody have an opinion on which kits are better as far as quality and performance. Thanks in advance for your input.
January 21st, 2008 10:36
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
January 21st, 2008, 11:13
Re: Rhino Suspension
if u want a rhino long travel kit, pm me i can hook u up!