April 10th, 2008, 18:46
Nerf Bars on Open Wheel Vehicles
At what point or time in Offroad Desert Racing, were the rules changed, where the open wheeled buggies are not required to have nerf bars on the sides of the vehicles?
I have noticed that I rarely see the bars on the sides of open wheeled vehicles, mainly in Class 1.
Are there Pros and Cons to having nerf bars on the sides of open wheeled Offroad Desert Vehicles?
April 10th, 2008 18:46
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
April 10th, 2008, 18:53
Re: Nerf Bars on Open Wheel Vehicles
Cons: They look funny and add weight
Pros: They make a nice footstep.