Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
We weld in house. Cnc outsorced
A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working will in 20 years
I need your opinion on something, there is a guy who races quads in SCORE. I know for a fact he is a cheater(i know because i chased for him last year)
1. Last years 250- His quad finished second and the quad that finished first arrived at the finish line being towed, he went to cry to SCORE and they disqualified the guy that got towed so he got the first place trophy and points
2. Last years 500- He blew the motor so they switched plastics with a different quad and continue the race, later on the race they blow another motor and they do the same thing and finished the race using 3 different quads and now hes got a chance to win the championship by cheating.
3. Last years 1000. He invites my buddy from our team to race with him, we now know hes a cheater but we can't afford to race the 1000 and its a dream of ours to race it so my buddy decides the offer is too good to pass up so he races with him and i go chase for him to support my boy. On the team meeting he says that if the motor blows we are gonna change it(totally against the rules) and to keep it hush hush, i don't like it but i decide to stay quite and help my friend race his first SCORE race.
So now this brings us to this years 500. He cheated again by switching quads again and has a chance to win the championship again, im pretty pissed and its so unfair for the guys still in the points racing by the rules
So my question to you guys is should i let SCORE know that hes cheating again and get the DQ he deserves or should i stay quiete?
Ocho. Hide a go pro and prove it and them bust him publicly. But only show camera phone pics of a computer monitor with screen shots of tbe cheating. Then sell him the footage for thousands of dollars.
I hear that concept works really well.
The day after last years race i was hanging out at the hotel with my friends that were on his team, they told me and pointed out the quads to me they didnt even know which quads were which
at the 1000 when i chased for him he had every intention to cheat to win the championship, straight from the horses mouth
this years race he finish with a different quad(different color frame or arms or something like that) one of the riders in the mexican forum already admitted it, he said they did it because they were already way behind on time and some of the riders hadent got on the quad yet
so its a 100% for sure thing he has cheated
and it pisses me off too because he screwed by buddies dad for about $1500 US dollars, hes a cheater and a fraud
Finishing on different bikes happens all the time..it sucks but no one ever says anything......I've seen Ivan Ramierz pit a wadded bike switch plastics and take off
TEAM VICTORY & ORANGE ARMY