Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Bwahahaha! I wasn't even racing. Pure awesome. LOL
There are liberties afforded to the folks in AZ that are basic liberties not given to us in california. the politics in this state almost make it not worth living here. Dgaf bout silicon valley, the beaches, and hollywood. only thing that keeps me in california is family, friends and a pretty damn good job.
Nah, we just have some crappy drivers because half of them moved here from New York, where no one bothers to learn to drive.
Don't bother me. I'm wasting potential.
Life's a grave, dig it.