Hey guys so whats the Pala track like? are quads allowed? they got beginner tracks?
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
6-24-2012. A day not one post was made in WTAR...
A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working will in 20 years
So since all but 2 or 3 of the KING's players live in Hermosa Beach, the city decided to throw a parade for them. And they brought that cup with them...
Don't bother me. I'm wasting potential.
Life's a grave, dig it.