Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today
Ha, i snap my leg in half and make it to the race track the day after they surgically drill out my bone and sTICK A 14 inch rod in it. I get knoced the fu ck out in SD and still pit race cars in mexico right after.
and you guys turn into wussies if you are even congested...
TEAM VICTORY & ORANGE ARMY