- How you got into desert racing.
- How you have found this website.
- What vehicle you play with.
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing.
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc.
i'm not a racer yet, just like to play. hopefully going to get a bug to race class 5 with a friend at some point this summer.
i found the website through that friend, and i've been a member of dezertrangers.com for awhile now and been sent links to RDC
currently i have a 2005 ford ranger xlt that's all stock, soon to have a 5.5 kit from camburg on the front and deavers out back.
after the truck gets paid off, i want to put a full cage front to back, lt up front with a 4 link and a 9" in the rear but not race it.
I go to school at cal poly pomona, and besides that i like to work on my truck, and ride my two mountain bikes.
May 25th, 2008 19:59
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today