June 26th, 2008, 19:57
Hello, my name is Kyle
Well, my buddy Justin showed me this site and I'm really excited to get into some cool discussions on here, so here are the basics about me:
- How you got into desert racing- My dad got me into it and I grew up in Yuma Az on quads and dirtbikes at the dunes ever since I can remember, my dad had a Landcruiser he used to sand drag and a few trucks that we're pretty nice back in the day, he had a 1977 Chevy with the first ever Triple shock system on it.
- How you have found this website- My buddy Justin.
- What vehicle you play with- I have an '03 Tacoma double cab with 2.0 sway-a-ways on it, I want to throw a Total Chaos kit on it but money is tight and I gotta pay for school first.
- Your future plans in respect to desert racing- My dad used to pre-run for a couple of guys back in the day, I'd love to do something in that respect, and of course I'd love to be a driver but what guy that has ever been to any race doesn't want to be a driver?
- What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc- My dad has a citrus farm in Yuma so when I'm home I'm working for him in the shop or in the field and I also go to the University of Arizona full time when school is in session and I'm going to graduate in a year. (can't freakin' wait!)
June 26th, 2008 19:57
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today