September 4th, 2008, 15:26
Hello my name is Trent
I currently race in ATV Open expert with Whiplash racing and I am doing my first BITD race this month at the Silver State 300. I mainly post in the racing section of Riding Arizona's forums.
How you got into desert racing- I started racing with whiplash 2 years ago for fun.
How you have found this website- A friend sent me this link.
What vehicle you play with- Honda TRX450R
Your future plans in respect to desert racing- more BITD, possibly some score, maybe move up to pro.
What keeps you busy during the day? Job, School etc- Software Systems Analyst
September 4th, 2008 15:26
Membership in the largest desert racing community has its advantages
- Participate in Forum Discussions
- Send and Receive Private Messages
- Maintain Public Photo Albums
- Access to Groups
- User Profile in our Social Network
- Increased Access to more Sub Forums
- Reduced Online Advertisements
Join our community today